Monday, June 27, 2011

Day One!

This is the story of one knitter's progress through the Master Knitter program from The Knitting Guild Association...

I've been knitting most of my life, but got REAL serious about it over the last several years.  After a lot of hemming and hawing, a lot of encouragement from my wonderful husband (my biggest fan) and from other knitters, I finally ordered the Level I Master Knitter's packet.  It arrived today via email.  I printed all 36 pages of it and those pages are still sitting on my printer, daring me to read them.  (I swear I heard them laughing at me.)   I'm going to go brew a cup of tea and face that dragon.

I'm going to add pictures as I go, to show the progress (or lack thereof) that I make.  I hope you'll cheer me on along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes with your big project and your new blog, Jan. I started one just over a week ago and it is rather fun! (I saw your post on Ravelry.)

    ReplyDelete